Monday, October 1, 2012

TEXTURED WAVES | 3.1 PHILLIP LIM S/S 2013

LE FASHION BLOG 31 PHILLIP LIM SS SPRING SUMMER 2013 HAIR WAVY TEXTURED LOOSE WAVES CURLS PAUL MITCHELL CURL CAMPAIGN GRUNGE BEAUTY
ph: Vogue UK

Smitten with the 3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2013 collection- The textured waves are the cherry on top!

Speaking of waves... the new Paul Mitchell Curls collection is finally available! As I mentioned before, I plan on trying out the 'Ultimate Wave' Beachy Texture Cream-Gel for some beachy waves. I'm thinking if I tease the waves some, I can get that grungy Lim effect above.

Head over to the Paul Mitchell facebook page so you can share a 'curls story' of your own. If you're more of a twitter and/or instagram kinda babe, share your 'curls story' on twitter with the hashtag #curlsconfession.